Before the first day of school
□ Make an appointment with the Uniform Shop for fitting and purchase of uniform
□ In late Term IV (after 8 November 2019) order all books and stationery via www.campion.com.au
the College's code is Q398
□ Practice and become familiar with travel to and from the College
□ Return all Co-curricular forms to the College as soon as possible
□ Label all items of uniform and personal belongings
□ Forward a copy of Immunisation Record to the College
□ Complete the online application for a School Opal Card PLEASE NOTE: New applications will be accepted by Transport for NSW from Term IV, 2019 only.
Checklist of Forms
The following forms need to be printed, completed and returned to the Registrar by Friday, 18 October 2019.
- Immunisation History Statement
- Student Details, Medical Information and Consent Form
Forms to be completed online
The links to the forms are also available within the information provided, please read all of the information thoroughly before completing these forms.
- Campion Booklist - The booklists for Years 7 - 11 will be available in late Term IV 2019 (approximately 8 November). You will need to enter the code Q398.
- Music Tuition Enrolment Form
- Application for Music Ensembles
- School Opal Card application form. Please complete the online application form which the College will endorse and verify on your behalf. Once the application has been processed and approved Transport for NSW will forward the Opal Card directly to you. Applications will be accepted by Transport for NSW from Term IV, 2019 only.