Before the first day of school
□ Make an appointment with the Uniform Shop for fitting and purchase of uniform
□ Order all books and stationery via www.campion.com.au. The access code is Q398
□ Practice and become familiar with travel to and from the College
□ Read the Junior School Sports Information package and complete your son's sport selection.
□ Label all items of uniform and personal belongings
□ Forward a copy of Immunisation Record to the College
□ Complete and return to the College the Student Details, Medical Information and Medical Consent
□ Complete School Opal Card application online - available from Term IV 2019
Checklist of Forms
The following forms need to be printed, completed and returned to the Registrar by Friday, 18 October 2019
- Immunisation History Statement
- Student Details, Medical Information and Consent Form
Forms to be completed online
The following forms need to be completed online. The links to the forms are also available within the information provided, please read all of the information thoroughly before completing these forms.
- Read the Junior School Sports Information package and then make your son's summer sport selection. If your son has nominated Tennis you will also need to complete this form.
- Music Tuition Enrolment Form
- Application for Music Ensembles
- Campion Booklist - The Campion booklist will be provided to you at Orientation Day. The 4 digit access code will also be provided at Orientation Day.
- School Opal Card application form. Please complete the School Opal Card online application. The College will accordingly endorse the application and Transport for NSW will process and forward to you directly. PLEASE NOTE: New applications for travel in 2020 will only be accepted by Transport for NSW from Term IV, 2019.