|Junior School ||Years 3-6 ||$15,136 per annum ||$3,784 per Term (four each year) |
|Senior School ||Years 7-11 ||$17,624 per annum ||$4,406 per Term (four each year) |
|Senior School ||Year 12 ||$17,624 per annum ||$8,812 per Semester (two each year) |
A Tax Deductible Building Fund donation of $250 per family per term is voluntary.
A voluntary P&F contribution is invoiced in Term III at $20 per family. These funds are transferred to the P&F who assist the College.
Each Term your account is invoiced $30 per family on behalf of the St Aloysius' College Foundation. This is a voluntary payment for a raffle, the prize being the remission of one Term’s tuition fees for one student. Funds raised from the College School Fee Raffle are directed to supporting College Bursary Program that enables boys from financially-challenged families with the opportunity to attend the College.
For more information on theSt Aloysius' College Foundation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interstate and overseas tours are charged separately.
- Private music and instrumental lessons will be invoiced on behalf of the Visiting Instrumental Tutors on the fee account and are normally charged in arrears.
- Payment of tuition fees, instrumental lessons and tours by credit card will attract a one percent merchant fee.
- The College’s fees cover all compulsory tuition with no additional levies for such items as camps and retreats, excursions, The Aloysian, or subject costs.
- College fees do not include external courses, text books, optional private music tuition, tours. For students in Years 8 and 9 in 2017 there will be an iPad levy charged. The cost to parents with a son in Year 8 or 9 in 2017 for the iPad levy will be $300, payable in one installment.
|Enrolment Fees (Non-refundable) |
|Application Fee ||$250 (including GST) |
|Administrative Acceptance Fee |
(after being offered a place)
|$2,500 (GST free) |
Payment of Fees
School fee accounts are posted prior to the first week of each Term, and are due and payable within twenty-one (21) days of the date appearing on the account.
Overdue fees will be charged on amounts outstanding on the expiration of this period.
In view of the rigid time constraints that apply regarding interest on overdue accounts, please ensure that remittances are made promptly to avoid the charge.
The College cannot be responsible for delays in the mail or for students who forget to hand in the payment to the office in time.
Parents are required to give the College, in writing, one Term’s notice of withdrawal of a student – otherwise a full Term’s fees will be charged.
The College accepts payment of fees by cheque, Mastercard, Visa, cash and BPAY. Credit card payments can be made via the College website.