|Junior School ||Years 3-6 ||$16,044 per annum ||$4,011 per term (four each year) |
|Senior School ||Years 7-11 ||$18,684 per annum ||$4,671 per term (four each year) |
|Senior School ||Year 12 ||$18,684 per annum ||$9,342 per Semester (two each year) |
The College's tuition fees cover all compulsory tuition expenses, including camps, retreats, excursions, College publications and all subject-related costs. The above tuition fees do not include uniforms, external courses, text books, optional private music tuition, immersions and overseas tours.
- A voluntary Tax Deductible Building Fund donation of $250 per family per term is included in the Tuition Fee Statement per term
- A voluntary P&F contribution of $20 per family is charged in Term III. These funds are transferred to and managed by St Aloysius' College P&F Committee who assist the College.
- A voluntary raffle contribution of $30 per family is charged on behalf of the St Aloysius' College Foundation, the prize being the remission of one Term’s tuition fees for one student. For more information on the St Aloysius' College Foundation, please contact: email@example.com.
- Students in Years 3 to 6 will be invoiced a technology fee of $64 per term (four each year) to cover costs of enhanced digital learning and ICT infrastructure in the Junior School.
- The cost of tours for students going on interstate and overseas tours are charged separately.
- Private music and instrumental lessons will be invoiced on behalf of the Visiting Instrumental Tutors on the Tuition Fee Statement and are normally charged in arrears at the end of the term.
- Payment of tuition fees, instrumental lessons and tours by credit card will attract a one percent (1%) merchant fee.
Payment of Fees
Tuition Fee Statements are posted prior to the first week of each Term, and are due and payable within twenty-one (21) days of the date appearing on the Statement ('due date').
Overdue fees will be charged on amounts outstanding after the due date.
To avoid incurring late fees on overdue accounts, please ensure that remittances are made promptly to the College.
The College shall not be responsible for delays in the mail if payments are sent via post, or if payments are not delivered to the College by the due date.
Parents are required to give the College, in writing, one Term’s notice of withdrawal of a student, otherwise a full term's fees will be charged in lieu of sufficient notice.
The College accepts payment of fees by cheque, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, cash and BPAY. Credit card payments can be made via the College website.
|Enrolment Fees (Non-refundable) |
|Application Fee ||$250 (including GST) |
|Administrative Acceptance Fee |
(after being offered a confirmed enrolment place)
|$2,700 (GST free) |